Land Art, environmental art, plein air art that is sold to raise funds for Marin Organic, MALT or other local lands… all of these things have been a part of my life in Northern California over the past two decades. I will share stories about these and other ways art and creative ideas can work towards sustainability. Click the links below to learn more about projects we have done with local schools, and artists who continue to work with beach plastic, farmers and land management groups.
• Land Art for Kids
• Beach Plastic Environmental Art
• One Plastic Beach: Judith Selby Lang + Richard Lang
• The Ghost Below: Fishing Nets at MMC, Sausalito
• “Art on the Farm” with Marin Organic
• MALT’s Ranches & Rolling Hills Art Exhibit